Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday: December 19, 2013

Cooper's biggest accomplishment of the day was that he ate 3 French fries. We still can't get him to eat anything, but yet he is still gaining weight. He's a little over 27 and 1/2 pounds now. There isn't much to report for today. He had a sick spell this morning but got over it fast. He worked pretty hard during his therapies and played a lot this afternoon. We have our 2nd Chemo treatment tomorrow. We are praying it won't make him sick.

Thanks to everyone who sent cards and gifts. We received several more in the mail today! I think it's safe to say Cooper is spoiled!

Cooper opening one of many gifts today!

 
Trying to pull up on his own



Mommy's Fav of the Day: Cooper in the tub
 

Cooper in his new pj's from Grandma
 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious. I do think mommy loves those tub pictures. But what's not to love! Love, Hugs & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope and pray that Cooper don't get sick tomorrow too.. I will be praying for him.. I like the bathtub picture too; love all the pic's!! Wow troopercooper I like all the presents and cards you are getting and it's ok that you are getting spoiled. You are a real trooper!! Hope you all get good rest tonight!! Love and prayers from Hunter and me..

    ReplyDelete