Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday: February 3, 2014

Cooper had a great day today. He was awake from 1 until 2:40 this morning, but then slept until 9. He played a lot on his own and I was able to take the Christmas tree down. We then had lunch: oatmeal and coffee flavored ice cream! He took a nice mid-day nap and woke in a great mood. He ate some more coffee ice cream and played in on his own some more while I fixed dinner. Cooper actually ate some mac and cheese and some ham. He didn't like my chicken!
Brushing his teeth

 
Playing with pots and pans, what fun!



Mommy's Fav of the Day: He loves his pup pup!
 


 
Enjoying a big container of ice cream with Daddy



3 comments:

  1. I love all the pics, as always...but the first one of him with Harley is totally gorgeous. Look at that face! That is one precious doll baby if there ever was one. OK, I know Randy likes ice cream and I understand he's sharing with Cooper, but really! What size container is that, a gallon, or larger! Guess he's still a growing boy! LOL Wonderful that Cooper ate better today. Hope his appetite continues to get better. Love, Hugs & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he had a great day and good job trooper cooper for eating better!! Hope he continues to eat good Jessica!! Love and prayers from me and Hunter..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to Cooper and all his family...Prayers Continue

    ReplyDelete