Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday: February 9, 2014

Cooper had a great day today. He was so full of himself. He did wake up around 5:20 and didn't really go back to sleep. It was okay though because Mommy and Cooper cuddled in the chair until a little after 7. He didn't fuss when I put his AFO's on him and he wore them most of the day. For some reason he didn't want to eat very much today. He took a long morning nap. We cuddled again in the chair for about half an hour before I put him in his bed. I sat for a long time just staring at him and rubbing his hair. As I was doing this, his hair just fell out in tiny little chunks. Just another reminder of the road that lies ahead for my sweet baby boy.

I have to go back to work tomorrow. With that being said, I will now only be doing the blog once a week. I will post sometime on the weekend. I'm not sure what day will work the best, but once I figure it out I will let everyone know. I hate the thought of leaving Cooper. We have been together every single day from sun up to sun down since October. I'm praying that Cooper and I both handle this situation well.

Look at those lips! Sometimes Cooper wants to do his medicines himself!

 
Eating with pup pup


Mommy's Fav of the Day: Cooper giving Harley kisses. The love this kid has for his dog is unreal!
 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful that he had a "happy" day today. Love those lips with that medicine vial. And he does love Harley, and she loves him back! They are so cute together. I hope that all of you will have a good night filled with plenty of rest. I also hope that you will have a wonderful "1st" day back at work and that Cooper will do fine, which I'm sure he will. Love, Hugs & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck going back to work Jessica. I know it will be a tough time for you and Cooper. I remember when I had to go back and leave Tony. I felt the same way because I had never left his side. Prayers all goes well and Cooper continues to heal. He's so cute. I love to see all the pictures of him and how great he looks.

    ReplyDelete