Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday: February 16, 2014

I was hoping to have this posted much earlier, but we have been enjoying our precious little boy a lot! With him being on "off" weeks of Chemo, he has been so happy. Cooper is eating great, playing well, and usually in the best mood. He enjoyed the pool this week with dad and has done great in speech. We got a new stander that he can roll himself, however, he will only get in it if we put food on the tray! We were able to get him in his gate trainer a couple of times, but he is still unsure about it.

I went back to work on Monday, but we had 2 1/2 snow days, so of course I enjoyed my days off with Cooper. He helped me clean the floors, do laundry, clean out the fridge and cabinets, and work on some school work.

Since it was warm enough on Friday we took Cooper outside to play in the snow. He loved it until you put him down. Friday was Valentine's Day and we finished our Halloween project. I got Cooper's thumb prints and foot print the day before he was admitted to the hospital over three months ago. I had laid them to the side to dry. Friday morning I was going through some papers and found them. I had to finish them.

We are asking for extra prayers this week. Thursday Cooper has an MRI to determine if the Chemo is working on his tumors. It's very scary not knowing. It seems as though we just assume everything is going like we hope, but in reality we have know idea. The thought of us finding out has made us both very nervous. Please keep Cooper in your prayers. I will try to post Thursday night when we get the results.

Giving Harley Kisses

 
 He loves Beefaroni
 

Cooper in his gate trainer
 


New Stander
 


"Are you going to share your ice cream Daddy?"
 


Loving on Pup Pup
 



Candy Corn Foot and Bats and Spiders Thumb Prints
 

 
Snow Fun
 
 
Cool like Daddy


Love this kid!!!
 


Giving each other five!

 
 
Guess who wanted to try a lemon? Then through a fit when I took it away from him!
 



Therapy Time
 

 
Our Little Valentine


4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. And I really like that look he's giving Randy with the ice cream. That is priceless. And such a "cool dude" in his shades. And I must say, that is one handsome and precious "Valentine". Prayers for Cooper that his MRI will give a great report. Also prayers for you all, I know the anxiety is overwhelming. Love, Hugs & Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those valentine pics. Our prayers will be for complete healing for Cooper and I know, I know our heavenly Father will hear and respond. Keep the faith! God Bless. Renee & Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures. Cooper is a total ham. The love that Cooper and Pup Pup have is like no other. Harley knows Cooper is special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures. Cooper is a very handsome Valentine. Prayers for great results on his upcoming MRI. Tony has been having MRI's now routinely for over 10 years and I can tell you from experience you always worry about the results. I get to the point when we go for the results that I am just about to the point of being sick when we finally get to hear them. God has a plan for Cooper and I feel very certain that the results are going to be great. We both have miracle boys and God has special plans for them both. Take care and I'm looking forward to wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete