Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday: November 7, 2013

What an awesome morning!!! 

We started the day with breakfast in bed - look at that face :-)
 
Then we worked out with Miss Melinda, Cooper is learning how to stand and use his left arm.
 
Mill Mountain Zoo came for a visit. Cooper got to see a spider, ferret, lizard, and rabbit.
 
Ok, so we were "all of a sudden" moved from PICU to regular PEDs. They said Cooper was the healthiest of all the babies and they needed to make room for more. I'm glad he's healthy, but I really hated leaving the PICU, too many awesome nurses there! It's after 10 p.m. and we are trying to unpack. So no more pictures for the night, sorry. Cooper did have an awesome day. He did have one spell of upset tummy, let's hope that will pass. We have really enjoyed our family time together. What a blessing that all three of us are able to be together.

7 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures of Cooper.Your little Cooper is a amazing little boy and has come so far.Continue prayers for him, daddy and mommy .Cooper is Loved by so many..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad things are continued to go well for Cooper. Prayers continue from Massachusetts. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy Cooper is making progress. We will continue to pray. We all miss you Jessica. Hang in there Randy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cooper, I am so proud of you. You are being so strong and mommy and daddy are too.. You are doing so good and trying so hard to get better.. Jesus and so many people love you.. I'm glad you had such a good day working on your therapy and a visit from the Zoo..WOW.. Jessica you and Randy are so strong and what amazing faith you have..I hope the move to PEDs goes well.. Love, hugs and prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Carmen. My prayers are with you and your mommy and daddy. You are a very strong boy. I am happy to see the progress you are making, and I pray you continue to get stronger and stronger. I would like to sent an e-mail to your mommy, I have some info. to share. I have an inactive stage 3 astrocytoma tumor in my brain stem, and the same type of glioma tumor in my optic nerve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good progress Cooper!! We are keeping up with you and sending our Love and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prayers are still with you all, I'm so glad to see Cooper is doing good :)

    ReplyDelete