Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday: November 17, 2013

The Jewell Family had an awesome day! We were able to eat breakfast and dinner together, tour other floors in the hospital, and GO OUTSIDE!!! The weather was beautiful. We spent an hour outside this morning, then another hour outside this afternoon. It was very quiet at CHKD today because most all of the patients are allowed 8 hours to leave the hospital on Sundays. We were just excited to get off the 7th floor for a while. Although, we are now allowed to visit other floors and the butterfly garden EVERYDAY after Cooper finishes his therapies for the day. :-)

I always try to take pictures for every holiday/season. We didn't get Halloween, but I was able to get a few fall pics. They are no Timmy Willliams, but I did the best I could! I was also limited with my space and scenery options.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cooper and Mommy brushes their teeth
 
 

Here we are on Children's Lane
 
 
Visiting the Butterfly Garden
 
 
  Blowing Mommy Kisses
 
 
 
 While Cooper was sleeping, Mommy and Daddy went to the bookstore. We got Cooper the book Charles and the Lion Dog. We met the author and illustrator and the main character - the Lion Dog! This is a real dog, we thought it was fake at first!



5 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures. And I'm sure Tim Williams would be proud of you. Cooper looks to be having lots of fun, along with his therapy "work". Sure wish I could give him a great big hug and hold him tight. I miss him so much, miss all of you. Love, Hugs & Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy all of you had an awesome day. I too love all the pictures and troopercooper you are amazing; mommy (the photographer who did a great job as usual) and daddy too!! I am so glad the weather was nice; what a great way to spend the day!! I know this was good for all of you!! Praying for many more great days and weeks to come.. Lots of love from Weisie and me,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did wonderful!! I'm so glad you all got to go outside and enjoy the weather and each other!! It's great to see him outside and playing in the leaves!! We love you all and are praying hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had such a nice day outside. You took amazing pictures. I am constantly bouyed by how happy Cooper looks in all of his pictures. While his therapy must be so frustrating for him his resiliance afterwards is amazing. So happy that he gets to go outside everyday. A simple change of scenery means so much to a little one. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with the pictures Jess! Love them all. I am always anxious to see and hear each day how he is doing. The pictures really help with the distance between here and there but our thoughts and prayers are ALWAYS on you guys. Work hard Cooper! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete