Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday: November 7, 2013

Cooper had a rough night and a rough start to the day, but we ended it well. He was able to visit with both set of grandparents and enjoy a visit with a special little girl from church. Cooper ate some more "good" food and enjoyed lots of milk. His feeding tube is gone! He is unhooked from everything with the exception of his central line. We spent about half an hour walking around the PICU and enjoyed every minute of it. I have two videos I want to share but can't seem to figure out how to upload them. I will try to add them tomorrow when Randy and I aren't so tired. Here are a few pictures to show our special times throughout the day.

  Mommy and Cooper
 
 
Cooper Practicing Standing on his Left Leg
 
 
My Fav of the Day: Cooper Hugging Daddy


Cooper Playing with the Cool Tree in the Playroom
 

 
Guys, I'm Getting Sleepy

 
Reading Info about Baby Wipes

 

3 comments:

  1. So Great to see Cooper making so much progress; love all the pic's.. I am thanking Jesus and still praying for all of you. So glad Cooper and the granparents had a nice visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Great News...Makes my heart Happy to see little Cooper doing so well.Continue prayers for ALL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see little Cooper on the mend. Our prayers and thoughts are with all of you. I know he has a long recovery but he seems like a good little fighter. Take care

    ReplyDelete