Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday: December 6, 2013

Poor Cooper was up until 6:40 this morning. He wasn't able to rest at all. He tossed, turned, and screamed all night. Finally at 6:30 he gave up and was asleep in 10 minutes. I had to wake him at 9:30 so he could get his medicines on time. Surprisingly he was in a good mood. He ate a little breakfast, then PT and OP teamed up on him. We went to the zoo and then had lunch. What comes after lunch? Nap of course! He was asleep by 1:30 and I woke him at 5. Once again he woke in a pretty good mood. We played, visited with some friends, and read some books. He is sound asleep now. Let's pray he rest better than last night.

Cooper took over Mommy's bed!
 


Cooper checking out the Chinchilla
 

 
Cooper petting, then squeezing, a snake! Too bad Daddy missed this!
 
 
 Cooper and Benjamin, who I learned today I'm allergic to! Glad we're in a hospital!!!
 
 
 Mommy's Fav of the Day: They decorated the unit's Christmas Tree, love his face!

 
 



3 comments:

  1. Glad that he had a good day after such a rough night. Hope you both sleep well and have a great day tomorrow. Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear he got some relief. The pictures look great. Prayers keep being sent you way. May God give you strength to help Cooper through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,Randy and Cooper, My prayers are with you. Tried several days ago to send you a message, but my computer wouldn't let me. Am trying again today using my daughter's computer. Jessica, you do such a great job with this web site. Keep up the good work! I think Cooper is looking better -- praying it continues.....Norma Benz

    ReplyDelete