Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday: January 27, 2014
 
Cooper has had another good day. However, we are a little concerned. We are thinking his blood counts may be down, this would be due to his Chemo. He is very pale, seems weak, and wants to sleep most of the day. Even feeling like this, he is in a good mood.
 
He thought it was funny to tell Daddy that everything was "hot" today. He learned another new word tonight: pole. He was playing with his fishing pole and I told him it was a pole and he started mocking me. It seems like he is learning so much now!
 
Cooper also seems to be eating better. Nothing like before, but making progress. I forgot to post last night, but yesterday he ate one large fried mushroom. He seems to want whatever you are eating. This morning he wanted my fruit loops so I gave him a bite, for lunch he ate a few bites of my egg sandwich (he has NEVER liked eggs!), and this afternoon he actually ate a few bites of grilled cheese and several bites of French fries.

We go for blood work Thursday, we are praying his counts are normal.

Sitting at the booth at Macado's like a big boy


Actually eating some food!
 

 
 Mommy's Fav's of the Day: before surgery we would always stop at the end of our driveway and let Cooper "drive" the vehicle into the garage. He loved it. We hadn't done this since his surgery. Tonight when we pulled in we let him and he had a ball. I really think he remembered doing this!
 

 
He was telling me something, but I'm not sure what!


We let Cooper stay up a little later tonight since he slept part of the way home. He was happy about our decision!
 


4 comments:

  1. Cooper has remembered a lot. And it seems like he's picking up on things faster too. KEEP ON KEEPING ON COOPER! It's so good to see him eating better too. As always, I love the pictures, they are so cute! But I haven't seen a bad one of him yet! Love, Hugs & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear and see all the positive things Cooper is doing and saying!! Praying that his blood count will be normal and that he will continue to rest well and especially eat better!! Way to go trooper cooper!!! Love and continued prayers from me and Hunter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been keeping up with you Cooper.You are so Precious.It seems like you and all are really glad to be home.I see you have made much progress since being home.Hope you and your amazing parents are getting lots of rest and I know you all must love finally being Home...Keep On Keeping On Trooper Cooper..You are loved by many ! You are so Handsome in all your pics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be praying about Cooper's blood work!!! Always keeping you guys in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete