Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday: January 30, 2014

Not much happened today. Cooper and Mommy slept in, yay! Then we spent the first part of the morning cuddling. Cooper is still weak and doesn't have much energy. He took a long nap and wanted more cuddle time when he woke up. He was able to play for a while this afternoon and was in a pretty good mood. 
 
Cooper playing in the sink
 

 
Mommy's Fav of the Day: I love his grin

 
This is some of Cooper's therapy, a big container of rice!

 
I couldn't catch Cooper in action, but it thought it was funny knocking over the mailbox. This may not be a good sign!

2 comments:

  1. Sure wish our little guy would get to feeling better. Praying he will soon. Having fun knocking over mail boxes...advance this picture into the future about 15 years! Do you see what I see? LOL Great pictures! Love, Hugs & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cooper, I am so glad to have found your mommy's blog. My name is Bubbles. I met you in Roanoke while I was visiting the children at the hospital. I was so glad to see how great you look and that your eye has opened up. I have been praising God for that. I have been praying for you faithfully and so have my church and the little girls I keep (my adopted granddaughter). I hope that if you ever come back to the hospital to visit I will be there and I will bring Quackie to play with you. I am there on Mondays. My real name is Rachel St. Clair. Praying you feel better soon. I will check in again later.

    ReplyDelete