Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday: January 26, 2014

Cooper has done some pretty amazing things today. He has been trying to repeat everything I say. He learned a new word today, "hot." I told Cooper it was hot in the house and he looked up at me and said, "HOT." He has been saying it all day. I was sitting in the middle of the floor and Cooper stood up on his own and took 2 steps before grabbing my knee. He has been in a great mood and has kept me laughing all afternoon!

Mommy's Fav of the Day: I just find this picture so funny. I was running the vacuum and Cooper and Harley just there staring at me as if to say, "Mommy, can you please hurry up? 

 
Cooper decided he wanted to vacuum


 
Cooper never did learn how to go forward on this before his surgery. I pulled it out today and he was all over the house. I know he's too big for it, but it really helped him use both legs and feet.


2 comments:

  1. That first picture is hilarious, especially after reading your caption. And that first one of him standing beside the vacuum, he looks as though he's thinking that you have doubts of him knowing how to run it! He's really standing on that left leg really well. That's wonderful and so is all the progress he's making. Keep up the wonderful work Cooper and thank you Lord for watching over him and giving him the strength and determination that he has. Love, Hugs & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe Harley missed Cooper! So precious!

    ReplyDelete